KW Product range
When it comes to sporty suspension systems for every use, KW automotive GmbH is one of the leading providers world-wide today.
Rely on the extensive suspension knowledge and Experience of the KW automotive group to supply you with the best in handling and performance.
KW Variant 1
The ideal entry level coilover for customers who wish to determine the height settings of the car while using KWs optimum pre-set damper settings.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable damping technology
- adjustment parameters approved by the Technical Control Board (TÜV)
KW Variant 2
The system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but to adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs.
- Damping technology individually adjustable in the traction phase
- Individually height-adjustable
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
KW Variant 3
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows individual suspension adjustments. The unique patented system with its individual two-stage valves allows a rebound damping- (comfort) and a compression damping adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which is responsible for driving safety is fixed.
- damping technology individually adjustable in rebound- and compression damping
- infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- 14-level adjustable compression damping
Built with use on Nürburgring Nordschleife in mind. High performance sports cars, modified, and sport compact cars looking to improve lap times can benefit from this entry level race based system while still allowing for street use of the vehicle here in North America.
- Performance setup for the race track
- Dampers in compression and rebound forces independently adjustable
- racing top mounts
KW street comfort
KW street comfort in stainless steel technology “inox-line” developed especially for customers looking for a slightly more aggressive stance and driving performance, with the utmost attention paid to maintaining or increasing driving comfort. The vehicle can be height adjusted from 5-45 mm on front and rear axle. All coilover kits are equipped with a shock absorber which can be adjusted in rebound damping for more comfort.
- MAXIMUM DRIVING COMFORT!
- TÜV-approved lowering on front and rear axle from 5-45 mm
- adjustable rebound damping
KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)
KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)
KW builds our HLS solutions for use in conjunction with our coilover systems for an all in one performance and convinence package. This allows for a lowered stance with performance handling gains, as well as the safety and daily drivability that comes with an on the fly temporary height adjustment. HLS systems are also available for select OEM suspension applications for use with factory performance cars.
- For cars with low ground clearance, allows driving over obstacles.
- Activation from the interior by a switch with LED position control
- Automatic speed-depending lowering
KW HLS Individual
With KW HLS Individual, tuned cars with a low ground clearance can be lifted by up to 45 mm according to the circumstances. The car can pass over road obstacles which would not be possible otherwise.
- For cars with a limited ground clearance of easy driving over obstacles
- Activation from the interior with a switch with LED position control (optionally with remote control).
- Long durability due to dirt-resistant inner sealing surfaces and additional bellows.
The race programme KW Competition has been developed for national and international motor sports. Today, KW Competition is successfully used by various race teams on many race tracks around the world. Our motor sports department has its unique structures and therefore can meet the high and quickly changing requirements of the customers in a flexible and target-oriented way.
Racing shock absorbers 2-way adjustable: KW Competition 2A
Our two-way adjustable racing shock absorbers are based on the twin tube damping principle. The rebound- and compression forces can be adjusted separately, at the end of the piston rod or at the casing floor. This damping system enables KW to equip race cars, exotic cars, kit cars or classic cars with a custom-made and high-quality damping system. Due to construction-related reasons, a mounting position utilizing a damping angle of 45° is possible; the damper casing position must maintain a downward direction position. More angle is possible with a horizontal assembly. Please note your design needs when ordering, then we can finish the damper accordingly.
Racing shock absorbers 3-way adjustable: KW Competition 3A
Our 3-way adjustable race shock absorbers consist of Mono tube dampers with a separate remote canister for dampening adjustment. The damper has been developed for professional motor sports use. We offer solutions for nearly every use: circuit, slalom, mountain, rally, cross, formula cars. Nearly any application situation is possible. The free assembly and attachment of the equalising tank makes this possible.